Floyd Mayweather Interview on Hot 97 New York
Floyd Mayweather is fresh out of jail and appears to be a bit humbled by his experience. Recently he stopped by the Hot 97 Studios in NYC and had an interesting interview with Juan Epstein where they covered some very interesting topics like:
- The potential Pacquiao fight and how he avoids take drug tests.
- His overall experience in jail.
- His sports gambling hobby.
- What goes on during his workouts, which music is used for each kind of training.
- How he rolls with his boys and their importance along with the family.
Overall I found this interview quite interesting because I saw a side of Mayweather that I didn’t know existed. Most of the time he comes across as extremely arrogant, and to prick like. Who knows how much of it really is an act for the sake of an image and what’s legit? Maybe jail really did humble him a bit and put things in perspective. Furthermore, he actually comes across as a somewhat intelligent person instead of an absolute morn like has in the past.
Thanks to blacksportsonline.com for making me aware of this interview by originally posting the following 3 youtube videos on his website. I strongly suggest listening to this if you have an interest of how the mind of Money Mayweather is operating these days: